Thursday, February 3, 2011

Wow!  I know I have been 'putting off' writing a blog but I just realized how long it has actually been... My apologies!! 

The last part of January was a mad house here, and the lack of blogging proves it.  The MoNkEyS were sick, I was sick, the oldest MoNkEY turned 3 :o) and work work work :o).  But no matter how busy it is, or I am ----> I still LOVE IT!!  It is my life and a wonderful life it is.

This week has been fun and filled with some of my favorite pieces.... Sibling Sets!!!  There is nothing sweeter in the world than Welcoming a new family member to your family; and it is so important to include all members in that special welcome.  That is why I have tried to create a variety of Big Brother/Sister and Little Brother/Sister sets. 







 


Of course, if you haven't noticed, I don't have a favorite ;)  I love them all.  And it never fails that I get surprised by all you wonderful customers with wonderful design ideas!  It is always exciting to get an order with design ideas and color changes; It is so FUN to see how wonderful your ideas sew out and work together!!!  So please, keep them coming, and THANK YOU!!  

Please go and check out all the Sibling Sets I have to offer right now (click here), and if you have any ideas for new designs or color options, let me know.

Until next time, squeeze your MoNkEyS-
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment