Sunday, February 6, 2011

SuperBowl

Happy Sunday, and more importantly Happy SUPERBOWL Sunday!!!!


I hope everyone enjoyed the game and got to enjoy some yummy football treats, snicker at the commericals, and cheer for your favorite team.  It was a great game; and it was even better, because my family got to spend it next door with our ever so fabulous neighbors.  Thank You 'W' Family for having us!!!

Since the game ended and the victory celebrated... I have been working away making sure that all outstanding orders get done.  WOW!  Y'all are keeping me BuSy!!  Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!  With that, I was a little sad when I had to put my lil ole shop on 'vacation mode'... here is the new status:

 Thank you for stopping by Three Monkey's Unique. My shop is currently closed, as of Monday Feburary 7th.

I apologize for any inconvenience but promise not to be gone to long. Look for me to re-open shortly :o) My machine is having routine maintanence done, and I should only be out of commission for 10 to 14 days.

ALL OUTSTANDING ORDERS that were placed as of 2.6.11 will ship out the week of 2.7.11.

If you need to contact me, please send us a convo or email at christinaking [!at] live.com

You can also keep up to date on the status of my lil shop on facebook at
http://www.facebook.com/threemonkeysunique

or on my blog at:
http://threemonkeysunique.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful day and squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!!
Christina King
Three Monkey's Unique



Well, now once Bernie goes in for maintanence and since my shop is closed, I am really not sure what I am going to do with my evenings once the MoNkEyS go to bed ;)    I am sure I can find something ....  stay tuned, I will keep you posted :o)

Before I go, I will leave you with a glimps on a future SuperBowl star:
Handsome!  Right?  Of course!  This is my oldest MoNkEy, and he is a sports fanatic and a great player if I do say so :o)   I am sure I will spend many days on the sidelines watching him play the sport of his choice... and I can't wait.

Until later, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

PS.  What do you think of the new blog look???  




No comments:

Post a Comment