Wednesday, February 16, 2011

service

It was a sad day...  The day I had to pack up my machine for service...  and well, lets just say that I have not recovered.  HA!


 

As I waived by to the store after dropping off my machine, I must admit, for a brief moment, I was a tad happy, maybe even overjoyed.   

Bernie's Dr.'s Office...
But then last night, as I was sitting here in a VERY quiet house ... I was really bored.  And on top of that I was flooded with all kinds of fun and creative ideas that I could do nothing about - HA!  I know, silly right... I could of gone to bed hours, seriously HOURS, earlier, but instead I sat in bed and could not sleep.  I guess I am so used to being up working on all those precious orders and new designs, that my mind doesn't turn off during that time anymore.

So now what to do.  I called today and it appears that it is going to be a full 2 weeks left for service due to the inclement weather that we had.  BOOO for the backlog!!  But on the otherside... there is a rather important day that needs tons of prep that I could go ahead and get out of the way.... what do you think?!?!?!  maybe???
We shall see.  But until I figure out fully what I am going to do with all this free time, I will continue to browse and search for all kinds of fun, new ideas for when the shop re-opens :o)

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment