Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Big 3

I know I am late on this and am hoping to catch up on and finish a few that I have started and not posted...

Janurary 30th was my biggest MoNkEyS 3rd birthday, and it was a magical day!! 

He is REALLY into basketball and all sports, so we did an 'arcade' party.    Or at least it was 'planned' and advertised as an arcade party, but once it was said and done - I think it ended up as s  sports fanatics perfect party.

Any way - it was fabulous and he had a wonderful time with friends and family; and of course, that is all that is important!

So a few days before it was time for party prep to start and Nonny helped... it was a great day and the boys had a blast helping bake the cookies that later transformed into fabulous sugar masterpieces...



 
 







Once the decorations were all prepped, we just had to wait for party day... and it came quickly...  Here is the fabulous party decorations...  Don't forget to find those gorgeous sugar cookies handmade by the kiddos and Nonny; and personally decorated with LOVE by Nonny!!!

table decorations

















The decorations turned out so fabulous, I couldn't wait for everyone to arrive...  the 'arcardes' were on, and hoops were going... party started and everyone was having a blast. 



Birthday boy with Daddy and Uncle D shooting hoops!

The fun continued all evening..  from pizza, to cake to presents!
Blowing out the candles!!!

 

That special day 3 years ago, was such a blessed day in my life, and I still can't believe that it has already been 3 years.  WOW!! 

Gavin, Thank you for choosing me to be your Mommie!  I am the luckiest Mommie I know!  I LOVE YOU!!!
And just because I am sappy...  Here is that special day 3 years ago:

GKK - 1.30.2008
And to all that came to the party:  Thank you for helping make my special MoNkEyS day - AWESOME!  You all ROCK!

Until next time - Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment