Thursday, January 20, 2011

ME 1 Applique 0

Oh, I can't even begin to explain how much Applique has haunted me...  FOREVER!  I have tried it free hand - fail, I have tried it by machine before - fail... but lately something was telling me to REALLY try...

So today was that day.  I sat down, read and researched to my hearts content and went to work...

Here is the process, in a shortened version... or a battle card of my VICTORY :o)

Fabric and garmet prep...
 time to 'Hoop it Up'
 Nice 'hooping' skills if I don't say so myself ;O)
 Trim... Trim... Trim
 More Trim... Trim... Trim... 
Isn't it looking CUTE!!!
 Oh I am so EXCITED... I see victory's finish line ... it's so close
 And back on the machine to bind the rest, or in otherwords... let's make it look pretty and 'organized... and make the hearts happy :o)

Almost done.... 
 Personalization is a HUGE touch and the most important!!  We spend a lot of countless hours picking out those names... we need those MoNkEyS to flaunt them :)
 And it is DONE... VICTORY is MINE!!!
Hope you  enjoyed this battle cry and eposide of mine!  This was a battle that was long overdue, that I have been putting off for sometime...  I am just glad that it ended with smiles and pretty things instead of tears and ugly pieces :o)

The applique initial onesie is a new addition to my lil shop, and I don't think we will stop there, so keep your eyes open for what's in store in the new world of Applique...  Oh and I do have girl fabrics in stock... if you are interested convo me here is the Listing

Until tomorrow, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that is gorgeous! Great work, girl! ~K

    ReplyDelete
  2. K~ Thank you so much! It was really fun to make and I am loving the outcome!!

    ReplyDelete