Wednesday, February 16, 2011

perfect date

2.16.2011

Tonight was a very special night... tonight I went on a double date!  And I was the special lady to both of these handsome boys! 

How lucky am I!!!  SUPER LUCKY!!!

It was a fabulous evening. And we can't wait to share our memories with you...


Our date: Mommie and the boys

gkk and mommie
gkk and mommie










Dinner: fried pickles, pizza, chicken and fries, frozen yogurt
:o)  a little bit of this and that :o)

lovin' those fried pickles
enjoying gummin' some pizza crust










And the moment that the boys had been waiting for...

BOWLING!!!!

He was SOOOO EXCITED
 



"YEAH!!!  I WON, I WON, I WON!!!"

 
It was truely a FABULOUS evening!  And I enjoyed every moment, strike dance, jump for joy and waving for the ball to go faster times that we had.  I can't wait til we can do it again, and even then for the littlest MoNkEy to be able to play with us too....

The cutest part of the evening, had to of been, after we had bowled 'way toooo many' frames and it was past the time we should of gone home.  I was starting to gather items and let the oldest bowl for me.  When I looked up to find the littlest MoNkEy, literally, almost ASLEEP in the alley.... AWWW!!!!  Poor baby! 




He was ready to go home :o)

I love my boys and the times that I get to spend with them.  I know that their Daddy traveling is hard on them so I do try extra hard to keep them occupied and keep their beautiful minds engaged and active so that the time that they are away from him doesn't seem so long.  Hopefully it works :o)   It was sweet though, leaving the bowling alley tonight, putting the oldest in the car, he looked at me and said "Mommie, next time we come with Daddy?" OF COURSE!!!!  Daddy, if you are reading this... you, me and the boys have a bowling date :o)

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment