Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 2

Okay... I promise I started this blog post, truely on day 2... yet looking at the clock now, it has taken a few on and off hours to complete and well, it's now Friday.


Here we go, Day 2... I am on a roll :o)

Today, was like any other day, BUSY!  But such is the wonderful life of a full time SAHM and part time business/ Etsy shop owner - LOVE IT!!

I was hoping to get so much more accomplished today, during nap time, however my lil monkey, Greyson, had other plans.  Guess he thought he was due for some one on one time, so here I am; It's 11pm and I am working to the sound of my baby Bernina humming away.  4 items down and all preped... 22 items left to do?!?!?  Fingers crossed on accomplishing it all tonight!

Been working hard to come up with a variety of girl AND boy items for Valentines, and so far I am super excited about what is offered; here is one girl and one boy option that I just LOVE...

Girl: Sweetheart


Boy: Wild Heart


Hope y'all enjoy them as much as I am enjoying creating them!!!

I would LOVE feedback, here, email, facebook, Etsy Convo... Let me know what you think and if you want to see something special...

Until tomorrow,  Enjoy your 'Monkeys'
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment