Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Welcome 2011

Welcome 2011!!! 




May you be as wonderful and as prosperous as 2010.

Thank you to each and every one of you for your continued support throughout the peaks and valleys of 2010.  It was a very interesting and rewarding year!!  Even though, I was on temporary leave from Three Monkey's Unique, while I was on my 4 month hospital 'vacation', I was meet with great Welcome when I came back into the crafting world and for that I THANK YOU!!!

It was so rewarding after Welcoming my second handsome son, Greyson, into this world to be able to come back to crafting and have this as my retreat.  My boys are my passion, and I am blessed to be able to stay home with them, and each and everyone of you help make that possible by supporting me through my Etsy shop.

Starting August, I really started to market my embroidery work heavily on Etsy, and y'all have responded with smiles and applause!  I love to hear all the wonderful comments and love to get all the great messages and pictures from y'all about how happy you are with the items you have recieved from Three Monkey's Unique.

My hope for 2011, is to continue on this wonderful road of success and to continue to thrive and create beautiful pieces for each and every one of your precious babies and kiddos!  I am looking at venturing into a few new products, and new designs... so stay tuned!

2011 is going to be FABULOUS!!!

Thank you, Y'all are AWESOME!
Christina

PS.  make sure to also follow TMU on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/threemonkeysunique

No comments:

Post a Comment