Saturday, January 8, 2011

Tip my hats to the boys...

This week was definitely a BOYS week!!  WOW!  I think almost every shirt I did was an order for a handsome prince somewhere :o)  How FUN!!!

It appears that I have a "knack" for the boy things... hmmm???  Could this be because of my 2 monkeys?!?!?!  Ha!  I hope!  I give them full credit for my motivation and most of my inspiration, the other inspiration comes from my customers. It never ceases to amaze me the wonderful ideas that I am meet with almost daily, definitley weekly; whether it be different color combinations, that I hadn't thought of, or a completely new design all together... It's just AWESOME!!!

Boy Onesie


And those are just to 'show' a few!!!  I just love them all!!!  I wish I could share all the wonderful color combinations that I get to see and ship out, they are all awesome.

On another note, decided tonight to start working on St. Patrick's Day. I know it is a little early, but if I don't move on to another holiday I am going to become Valentine obsessed :o)

I am doing a St. Patrick's Day onesie right now and it is super cute for either boy or girl.  Of course, it will be previewed for a boy.... because I am doing it for my Greyson :o)   It is a rather elaborate design and time consuming, so it will be listed at a higher price, but not to high, I promise...  Stay tuned...

Until tomorrow,  Enjoy your 'MoNkEyS'
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment