Thursday, January 20, 2011

service for 300 million plus

Well... I did it... I was working a few days ago and my machine is 'speaking' to me... it is
TIRED
In the midst of completing all these beautiful orders this beautiful 'sign' showed up...
Yep, that beautiful 'blinking' tool set at the bottom, according to the ole manual means it is time for Berni to be serviced.  It also means that since October, Berni and I have been together stitching just a mere 3 million plus stitches...  That's right -- 3 MILLION :o) Wow!  That is a lot in just a few short months!  Y'all have definitely kept me busy, no complaints though - I LOVE IT!

Well with that being the case, I had to call Berni's doctor and make the appointment :o)  Service is schedule for February 9th, and I will be out of stitches for a week to 10 days....  dun dun dun....

Did you do the calculation yet?!?!  Yep that's right, Valentine's orders have to be in PRIOR to that day, and also in time for me to process them.  I have not set an actual date yet, so please, Stay tuned or CLICK HERE.




In the meantime, I have parted from working and gone into organizing for a bit... let me say I can breath again :o)  Not pretty, that will come one day, with paint and such, but for now, organized :o)  It sure does make my heart happy ...


yes... I know you might be thinking... WOW, stock looks LOW... well, it is :o)  I am waiting on Mr. UPS to show up hopefully tonight or tomorrow with a few boxes of goodies for me!

Well, my heart is happy and all is organized, now it is time to get back to work and get some other things accomplished before the MoNkEyS wake from their slumber...

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment