Friday, January 14, 2011

treading thick

Today seems like the day I can't get caught up... but all in due time, I know I will.  However, for my OCD tendencies, it is reeking havoc.  I spent the better part of the afternoon prepping all items for work and servicing my 'Berni', which no matter how much I LOVE what I do, I HATE to iron, which is a huge part of prep.  So needless to say the afternoon was never ending...  But prep work for this weeks orders are complete and I am rocking and rolling now; oh wait... except for the orders that are coming in now (wink).

I have done some super cute numbers today but my favorite has got to be for a group of girls, They are all the same order and all together I think they look fabulous!!


         







Aren't they SO CUTE!


These are adorable and yet so many more yet to do; so I must get back to work. The week is almost over and I can't wait and see what was the majority for the week...

And I haven't forgot... A new item is coming soon... stay tuned...

Until tomorrow, Hug your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment