Tuesday, January 18, 2011

love a good mess

To me, there is no greater joy in what I do, than to see pictures of my work 'in action'.  I absolutely love when customers covno (Etsy email) or email me to let me know that the onesie, tshirt, blanket or bag was a huge hit/ success.  There is no great compliment.  And well, pictures, they just top it off.  Pictures always make my day, and late last night I got 2 that had me grinning from ear to ear...

Look at how adorable:

Happy 1st Birthday Ava!


There is nothing that is more sweet, to me, than the 'messy' 1st birthday cake picture!  I LOVE THEM!!!  and she did a FABULOUS job making a beautiful mess.

It was so funny, though, in the message that I got from Mom, my very wonderful customer;  She was not only overjoyed at how the shirt came out, but I think even more so that she was able to get all that cake and icing out of the onesie after the party - KUDOS, Mom! 

And how cute is this one too!!  Doesn't she look absoultely precious in her Birthday outfit and that too cute anywhere chair!! 


It seems as though Princess Ava had a very wonderful and memorable, especially for Mom and Dad, first Birthday!  Thank you so much, for allowing me to play part in such a special day!

Hope you all enjoyed these wonderful pictures as much as I did!  Thanks, to Ava's Mommie for sharing!  Happy 1st Birthday Ava!

For those that are curious, here is the shirt that was used:



and it also comes in tee's for the older girls...



Until Next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment