Thursday, March 24, 2011

Little Bunny Foo Foo and friends


Oh happy Spring.  Pretty soon we will be celebrating Easter 2011.  YEAH!  There is nothing so fun than watching the kiddies on a massive Easter Egg hunt!  I love it!  And this year is EXTRA special to me, since last year I missed all the fun 'outdoor' activities, while in the hospital on bedrest for my littlest MoNkEy to arrive safely a few months later ;)

I have a few of hunts planned for my MoNkEyS, but still trying to find/ figure out the perfect 'outfit' for each hunt.  I have made several items, which I hope that you, too have enjoyed, but if you are seeing something that you want just let me know.  I love requests!!!

Here is what I have been working on/ done:

 
 

Year mark Personalized Happy Easter Onesie or Tshirt

Personalized Peep, can be done in Any color
Yellow Peep :o)
Pick your own color peep and name



Then after what I have already stitched, there is also what I have too that I need to stitch out to place on Etsy.  Here is the Peek-a-boo bunny with a Ric Rac Egg.  Anny color combo can be done on this.  The pictures below show it either in green or pink.  You can also add personalizatioin if you wish, above or below.

 

Then, of course, I am constantly still 'shopping' for designs, looking around and trying to create something else Fabulous.  Here is an Spring Wreath that I am considering stitching, what do you think?


Hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of Spring.  Our weather here has been quite nice :o) and the MoNkEyS and I have ventured out on numerous occasions to enjoy it.  I hope you have too.



Me and My MoNkEyS wishing you a HAPPY SPRING!!


Until next time, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!!
Christina



No comments:

Post a Comment