Wednesday, March 2, 2011

'the' band-aide

the original 'aide'
Okay well... I kinda thought this was a one time thing, but it continues.

My oldest MoNkEy is obsessed with band-aides.  More specially, ONE band-aide, that in leiu of the placement of the 'owie', the band-aide MUST be place in the center of his forehead.

This is not something that I did, nor my hubs, but the kid, himself, did one day to make his 'toe' feel better!!  Yes, in case you are unaware of it, a band-aide in the middle of your head makes your TOE feel better ;)


Man I love that KID!!! 

todays heart 'aide'
Well, today Daddy (aka the hubs) had to take flight again, and oldest MoNkEy woke up to find Daddy not home...  what did he do...

He ran and got a band-aide and put it on his head.  I guess, it also mends a broken heart!!  (melts my heart)

So no matter the looks I get in the store, a band-aide on the head will remain, since it makes him feel better!!! (remember, he is only three - he he he)



Until next time, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

PS.  So if you are family  or friends and see pictures of this MoNkEy, band-aide there - please note:  We did not bump our head ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment