Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Baseball

Baseball season is upon us and I just got the oppurtunity to do a wonderful design for a beautiful set of twin girls!!

This set turned out fabulous, and it only has my mind racing with all kinds of 'different' designs that can come from its creation...  Take a look below, and just think of all the wonderful fabrics and colors... OH the possibilities!!!

The design was the Baseball team on the front, and on the back, name and #.  The number was completed as an applique. 

Here it is:

Front of one and back of 2

back of both : embroidery for name and applique for number

close up - just because it's SO CUTE!
Hope that you like them as much as I did!  I can't wait to see pictures of these precious MoNkEyS in their outfits cheering on their team!  I know their wonderful Mommy will surely share :o)

Until next time, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment