Wednesday, January 4, 2012

01.03.2012

Day 6

What a fun day!

Today was spent in the company of my Mom.  

She came up in the afternoon, and spent the entire day keeping me company.  We had so much fun.  We had lunch, watched hilarious tv, painted toes and just chatted.  Not only that but she was awesome enough to stop by the store prior to arriving and picking me up some necessities that make it feel a little more "home-y" and a few new (comfy) things to wear on this hopefully 'extended' stay.

After a great girlie day, I got to end the day with an AMAZING phone conversation with my favorite 1 and 3 yr old!

I LOVE technology!  Thank you, Skype, for allowing me to feel like I am 'there' with my babies even when I am not.
As much as I love hearing them on the phone, since they are so young, Skype is just WOW!  I get to see their facial expressions, and they can see me.  It just makes this situation so much easier.

After bedtime came for them and for me... it was time to turn in and count my blessing.  Yet another day this little boy continued to not grace us with his presence... meaning he is that much strong and healthier... I pray for many more days of just sitting here :o)

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment