Monday, January 2, 2012

01.01.2012

Happy 2012!

Today was fabulous, with my boys visiting and making my afternoon shine bright.  They looked so handsome coming straight from Church, and I loved hearing all the wonderful things that they learned today :o)  And ended with a wonderful visit, food and an ok Cowboy game watch 'party' with my parents!



Can't believe it is already 2012, and most importantly, I can't believe that within this year God is blessing my family with another precious baby boy.

Sometime in the next few months I will be a Mommie to three boys!

WOW!  That is so hard to imagine, but I am looking forward to all the fun that comes with raising three very active and outgoing boys.   CrAzY FuN!!!

Hope everyone had a safe celebration, and enjoy the first day of 2012 surrounded by those you love.   My day was filled with family, love, smile and laughter - Couldn't ask for anything more!

Many Blessings for a prosperous and fabulous 2012-

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment