Monday, April 4, 2011

'tie'ing to be like Daddy

A dear friend of mines', best friend, is having her first baby, and it's a BOY!  YEAH! 

The beautiful shower was this past weekend, and I was asked to help with a 'special request' item.

How CUTE are these:

The onesies and FABULOUS fabric were supplied, along with the creative ideas... and that, my friends, is how they turned out.  I personally think they turned out fabulous; and of course, my 'fabulous' photog skills aren't really doing the oneises justice but hopefully you can imagine the real life cuteness!!!

Here are a couple other pics:

Seersucker with Monogram

Guitar with name
And well... I still have not decided which one is my favorite.  I think they are both adorable, and I can't wait to see Baby Davis in them!

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM! And so did everyone else! I will send pics as soon as I get them!!

    ReplyDelete