Friday, April 8, 2011

Sun & Fun

Oh Spring is here, and what FUN it is!!! 

My MoNkEyS and I have already done so many wonderful things, and it is only getting better. Picnics, bluebonnets, pictures, and just plain fun ADVENTURES.

With Spring, one of the most FUN things is a wardrobe change. Instead of boots, and jeans and jackets...we trade that all in for flip flops/sandals, shorts and tanks.  And nothing completes this wonderful weather than Spring colors.

And of course all this weather means that Easter is fastly approaching!  YEAH!!  Bring on the egg hunts and chocolate candy!!!

I have had so much fun introducing so many new products over the last few weeks, and am so pleased that y'all are pleased with too!!   I never knew that a ruffle dress and romper would BOOM like they have - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

With nothing but boy MoNkEyS in this home, we don't get the honor of wearing the ruffle dress, but are sure having fun with the romper, and spring time tees.

In fact, I just went and had my MoNkEyS spring time pictures taken and I put my littlest in the white romper with a seersucker circular monogram.  I LOVED the way it turned out, not so much on the picture but definitely the outfit!!!

And yes, I did this outfit in the weeeeeee hours before leaving that morning, because I could sleep and felt that he needed another 'outfit' change for the shoot - HA!

But if you are looking for a romper for your MoNkEy many color options and combos are available.  Any of my designs, applique or monogram can be put on the rompers, and ruffle dress for that fact.  If you are looking for something special, just ask!  I am sure we can figure it out!!

Other Color Options:  Key Lime, Navy, Light Pink, Ash Grey, and White


key lime

navy






light blue

light pink















These rompers are Rabbit Skins, and the sizes offered are standard, 6m, 12m, and 18m.  Size chart is on the Etsy listing ;)   If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

I look forward to creating all the new and fun things y'all can think of!!

Thank you for your continued support!

Until tomorrow, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment