Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer and Crawfish

Summer is here and boy is it in FULL SWING!

I am having SO much fun designing and embroidering all the fun 'summery' things!  From towels, to beach shirts, totes and party apparel...  it is 'screaming' summer in my studio.

Just recently, I had the honor to do Crawfish Boil shirts for a brother and sister, and I LOVE the way they came out.  Take a look and tell me what you think:

Crawfish Applique
And the girlie shirt, even got cuter when rhinestones were added ( I would have a picture but my camera battery was ka-put)!!  I love this set!  I can't wait to see pictures of these two georgous kiddos in their Party: Crawfish Boil attire!!

Looking at these cute shirts, it makes me want to throw a Crawfish Boil, here at my house, just so I can make the boys these shirts - HA!  Big problem though - I don't like crawfish!!

Well these shirts, not only are going to be worn by CUTE kids, but they are also part of a very important party. 

The particular CRAWFISH BOIL, that these are going to be worn to, is hosted by a friend of mine's husbands company.  They are raising money to send a very well deserving child to Disney World to meet Mickey, as part of his WISH from The Make a Wish Foundation.

If you have time today - please go and buy tickets, or even $5 raffle tickets to help support this AMAZING cause.  You don't have to be present to win the raffle.

Just think - if it was your kiddo 'making the wish' wouldn't you want EVERYONE to help out.  Whether it is by purchasing tickets or raffle tickets, or even spreading the word - every effort is AMAZING and greatly appreciated!

Here is the link: Make a Wish CRAWFISH BOIL

Thank you in advance!!!

Until next time, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

1 comment: