Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Baby's ONE

Can't believe this day came and went so quickly!  Seems like with each passing day, the hours and minutes just go faster and faster!
To Greyson; Love, Mommie and Daddy

On June 11th at 11:12 my lil MoNkEy turned one!  Active, handsome lil' toot walking all over the place, never ceases to amaze me.   From the moment I became pregnant with him, and through all the the trials and tribulations it took to get him here, I am just amazed everyday that I look at him and in his gorgeous eyes!  He is so full of energy and life, I love it!  I love being his Mommie!!

6/11/2010 - Welcome GKK!

6/11/2011 My lil' 1 yr old!

His birthday feel on a very busy Saturday, so it was a more casual and joyous day!  We ran errands and got ready for his 'big' day -- the P*A*R*T*Y.

Party prep : Hair cut - Thank you Poppy for your help!
His party was on the 12th and it was something I had been 'planning' for a really long time.  All in all, I think it turned out FABULOUS!  He had a great time and so did the other kids which, at the end of the day, is ALL that matters :o)

Here are a few pictures from the Party Day:

The Decorations
Center piece


Birthday Boy's chair

The cake!
decoration sign

Part of the Sign in table

part of the sign in table - center piece

Green Egg cookies - Thank you, Nonny!
plates - 1st birthday




Table - Pre goodies

Sugar eliminator ;)



Suesstastic Cupcakes - Thank you Nonny





The decorations were great, but the party and all the wonderful people that were there was what made it SO SPECIAL!

 



As you may of noticed, and here I must admit - he had 4 'outfits', three for party day and one for his birthday... HA!!
1. Birth-day shirt

6.11.11 - birthday shirt with one and name :o)
2. Party day- Handsome and daper - for everyones arrival
6.12.11 Birthday JonJon's with Suess 1 and name


 3. Cake time attire

6.12.11 Birthday cake outfit
 4. After cake 'fun' outfit

6.12.11 Thing 2 romper - Brother had Thing 1 :o)

 Don't laugh tooo hard - I know the outfit thing was a little crazy, but I tell you it's SO FUN!

A few more pictures, actually my favorite part of the all 1st birthday - Cake time!!

 

YUMMY!


 Wow!  Even uploading the pictures I can't believe he is already ONE!

Thank you so much to everyone that came and made his day OH SO SUESSTASTICALLY SPECIAL!


 



Happy 1st Birthday to my amazing lil' G!!  I love you forever and always!

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight... they grow up FAST!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment