Tuesday, May 17, 2011

new trend

In my line of 'secondary' work, first being Mommie :o)  I am privi'd to get the oppurtunity to create beautiful and handsome pieces for children.  A lot of the time, I am blessed to be able to create the oh so SPECIAL Coming Home Outfit, which, everytime, I get to do this, tickles me to the core!!!


How super special to know, that something you put your time and love and effort in, is going to be used on such a monumentous day, a day that will forever be remember in the minds of Mom and Dad, and a the special family member that get to be there to witness it!

I am just in awe each time, I get to read special notes or Thank you's, on how my pieces were the 'perfect fit' - which in other ways makes me giggle because as a Mom of 2, I know that nothing ever truely 'fits' a newborn :o)  but it always ends up looking perfect :o)


Lately, though, I have seen a trend, and I am so EXCITED about it, but don't know if I could ever do it?!?!  Let's see what your thoughts are...  When I show you this picture what are your thought ...

Double Set

Did you guess, twins?  Well, your wrong if you did - Ha!  The answer is this:  The customer is one of many fabulous customer's I have that want the *S*U*R*P*R*I*S*E* !!!  How AWESOME is that!  I am thrilled about this but not sure if I, and my 'ocd' could ever let me do this - ;)

Why 2 in the picture you ask then:  So instead of finding out what your having around week 20, you get that BIG surprise in the delivery room - WOW! So they buy one boy and one girl outfit since they don't yet know.  This is so cool to me and yet so strange - I LOVE IT!  There are so many things in life now that are there, right there in front of us, and not much is left up for a surprise, so why not take this beautiful blessing that is given to us and let it be a surprise.

I know, trust me, you are wondering about the nursery and shopping and all the other fun things that go along with 'finding' out.  I have been thinking a lot about this, and come to the conclusion of : Why not do this after the baby is born?

With both of my boys I found out they were boys early on - and it was EXCITING! but if I am ever given the oppurtunity to have another, maybe, just maybe, I will let it be a surprise for a few more weeks :o) 

They always say the best things in life are worth waiting for...

Just something to think about.

Have a wonderful day

Until next time, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment