Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Day

I have been having so much fun lately and yet been so busy that I haven't really been sharing, and I apologize. 

As most of you know, I am a PROUD Mommie to two wonderful little boys, both of which are growing up WAY to fast.  My day begins bright and early (for us) with two smiley faces and doesn't end when I tuck those sweet cheeks in...  That is when I then go to work, my 'work', better know to y'all as Three Monkey's Unique.  Sounds crazy, right?!?!  Well it kind of is, but I have come to the conclusion that sleep is overrated - HA!   Trust me, I do find time to sleep, not often, but I do.

However crazy it may all sound; trust me when I say the rewards of my days are priceless!  My boys are growing so fast, I couldn't imaging not getting to 'soak' it all up :o)  And then, TMU... I LOVE IT!  I love waking in the morning, prior to the caffeine and browsing my phone/email, and finding such wonderful pictures, comments and feedback from y'all! 

So as I sit here at 1 am, knowing that I have too much work as usually to do, I am smiling because this is my life and it is FABULOUS!

Thank you so much to each and everyone of you for support and followings as I grow this wonderful business of mine.

And to end this 'night' on a smiley ... look at the picture I recieved today - Aren't these two, just TOO cute for words!!  Love the glasses!!


So as a Thank you, please accept this coupon for 10% off your next order : TY3MU

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment