Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Yesterday, was the all famous, Mom's Day.  And while I didn't get time to sit down to wish each of you a very HAPPY Mommie's Day, I hope that each of you did.

me, my Mommie, and my brother (1984)
Mother's Day is such a super special day, because not only are we honoring our Mommies, but we are honoring life!  Without our Mommies and their dedication and love we would not be here.

I was lucky to have my Mom stay home with me when I was little, and I remember so many memories and small tibits that made so many days so special.  That now I am blessed to be able to stay home with my boys and share my memories with them, and help them to create their own.

Each day that I have with them, is a blessing and I am so thankful to be able TODAY to say that I have 2 healthy and beautiful boys.  Not long ago, I thought that this statement might not ever be realized but it has and OH how thankful I am!

my Blessing, 2011, without them I would not be a Mommie :o)

Over the course of motherhood for me, I have discovered that Mom's come in all forms.  Some Mom's are birth Mom's, other's are Mom's by other loving means, adoption, grandparents, aunts/uncles, friends... but no matter how you become or became a Mom, you 'gave'/ are 'giving' life to a person.

I hope that each of you Mommies and Moms to be, had a beautiful and blessed day.  And had a moment to sit down and hold those that you love so dearly and reflect on the wonders and amazements that are brought to us by those that we call Mom and those that call us Mom :o)


My day was great, and my boys did a fabulous job making me feel special on 'my day'.  It was perfect, just to be with them!

Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment