Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday Party

Sunday, Jan. 29th, 2012

I can't believe that tomorrow my baby is going to be 4!!  So in honor of that very special day, and with my Mom's help, we put together a very special birthday party here at the hospital.

Here is a peek at the FABULOUS party that we put together 'hospital' style:

Decorations:















We had everything set up and ready... The birthday boy just thought he was coming to visit his Mommie.  He had no clue that it was actually a 'surprise' party!  He was so excited!





He was so sincerely surprised - that made me SO happy!  And then he got to looking around and LOVED all the decorations.





Now it was time to party and have a great time:








Time to sing... la la la la... Happy 4th Birthday to Gavin!


A very special break to Gavin's party, to recognize Uncle Mike's birthday today - happy birthday Uncle Mike!!! We are so blessed to be able to spend this time with you, Aunt Molly and Mathew :)


then of course... the big time, especially when your 4 - PrEsEnTs!!!

Games!!!


Skylanders!!!

Baseball!!!

he didn't understand at first but this was to signify, Swim Lessons
he is SO EXCITED and asks to start all the time :)
Thanks Poppy and Nonny!

Time to wrap up, clean up and time for me to get back in bed - Oh yeah! Caravan time ...



And with all the presents packed up, trash picked up and hugs and kisses given... I looked around and reliezed that no matter where the party was, it was a success because of the beauty of the special day and the people that were there to help celebrate in that glory!  I am very blessed with the family that I have and with that...

As a uberly proud Mommie, I send many many birthday wishes and LOVE to my first born!  I can't believe that he is going to be 4 tomorrow - time flies!


my beautiful family
me and my boys... nose pickers and all ;)

Until next time squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment