Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It's just a...

...Haircut

Me and my Baby <3


But for me today and for my little boy, today it was so much more.




He went into the barber with his baby fine, beautiful hair... LOOKING like my baby and...



left...

looking like a little boy.


I don't, honestly, know where the time has gone, but it sure has gone fast.  I know I said this with my first, and because of that, I have tried to 'savor' more with this little bundle but WOW, I do think it is going at supersonic speed.

I don't know if it is because I am also chasing after his older brother or what but WOW, I can't get over how fast it has gone.

Pretty soon, actually in just a few weeks, we will be celebrating his 1st birthday and I am SO EXCITED.  I have been planning like crazy and it is all coming together, so stay tuned for that 'reveal' - it is going to be a good one...

But for today, I smile with tears in my eyes as I saw  my sweet baby go into the barber for a trim and come out with a hair cut that truely defined him as who he is: a sweet, smiley and gentle, walking, 'dirt loving' (sometimes eating), rowdy, rough and 'tough' LITTLE BOY. ( but always a Mama's boy ;) awwww)

And well, if one get's something, the other must too.. So both of my boy's got their 'handsome' - Don't they look divine :o)


Until next time, Squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment