Wednesday, April 13, 2011

like it?

Oh I hope that you like it, maybe even LOVE it as much as I do!  Finally simplicity, and order - it sure is making my heart sing!!!


What am I talking about, you ask... oh the matchie matchie of this now, beautiful blog to my Etsy page, to my facebook page, to my newly ordered business cards and hang tags... and most important to my website :o)

YES, you heard correctly!  I have finally dove in and joined the other 'boutique' owners in having my own website!!



After many LONG nights and countless hours of trial and error - I think I have it, for the most part, figured out.  YEAH!!!  Now here comes the fun part - marketing and maintaining :o)

Oh and of course with any roll out - 'working out the bugs'

Feel free to crusie around all the sites, look at the new work, and especially on the website, read over 'home', 'about me' and 'faq's' ... tell me what you think.  Does the wording sound right? Is it what it should be?  Am I missing something?  Please let me know, give me input;  and of course a huge THANK YOU in advance!

But you might be asking/ wondering about my Etsy shop - and well... it is going no where!  I promise!!  Etsy is fabulous and I am a part of so many wonderful groups that I wouldn't dare close that shop down.  BUT there will be a difference.  I will only be posting 'certain' items on Etsy and the rest of my designs will be through my website.  The website is paypal just like Etsy, and everything else is the same - it will just be a broader base for me and easier shopping/ viewing for you.

So I hope that you do love it as much as I do, and thank you for bearing with me these last few weeks on responses and orders and posting; while I was working on this 'creation'.

Until next time, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment