Tuesday, February 15, 2011

8 months...sweet treats

2.11.2011

Today marks 8 months!  WOW!!!  E*I*G*H*T months....  Just so hard to believe, that my baby, my littlest MoNkEy is growing up so fast.   It seems like it is going so much faster this go around than it did with my first MoNkEy; which I am not liking at all :(  But we are enjoying it all... enjoying every day no matter if we stay home and veg or go out on the town.


We started out with a breakfast celebration... Pancakes!!! 

 







He might only have those 2 'pearlies' on the bottom, but boy-howdy did he manage to 'gum' those pancakes for flavor :o)  He really enjoyed his special breakfast!

After breakfast, we all got cleaned up and then got a special visitor with a handful of sweet sweet treats!
Yummie to our tummies!  Chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes, and cake-balls - Oh so yummie!  Perfect for that 'prenap' treat - HA!  O'well  it was a wonderful visit!
The baker aka Nonny and her  grand 'boys'

 

He LOVES ice!  and will go to all means necessary to find it :o)
 It was a very wonderful and special day, as is each day!  Eight months HAS gone by fast, but I do look forward to all the wonderful days that we have to share in those to come...  he and his brother are the shining lights in my life and the joys of my day....  And I would trade those for the world!

Until next time, squeeze your MoNkEyS tight!
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment